Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

ARROGANT AND HOME

Hi everyone...well at 3 am tomo i will be leaving for my home. I am excited and i dont know..all these mixed feeling i got. maybe its because i will be seeeing my family or maybe because of the workshop that I have to handle. I am quite nervous( God Help me)...
oh yeah, what about my project that i had to submit today?? well i and my group came to edting room at 7 am and..started to work on it. wow we did managed to finish it on time and it was difficult to concentrate with all the students yelling, shouting and excited. Yelling- because their group memebers wouldn't cooperate, shouting- because they are calling our for their memebers, excited- because it was last day before diwali.
well u must be wondering whats up with my topic- Arrogant- well because midst all these chaos of project and going home....there is one arrraogant person i had to deal with. so yeah...maybe that person is not bad but this person sure got some arrogrance.
any ways...since i am going home and this is getting lengthy...am sure yawn must be coming up....wait wait...so i wont post for few days cuz i will be busy. and i will deal with the arrogant maybe later.
till then play safe..take care and have a happy and safe diwali (if of course u are an Indian).

P.s: Look for my new pics from my country that i will upload soon. see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment